How can you support RMMFI?
We invite you to join the RMMFI community in support of inclusive entrepreneurship by making a gift today. Together, we can help entrepreneurs build strong foundations both personally and professionally to create impact for their business, their household, and their community.
- $50: Offset the cost of Business Launch Boot Camp tuition for 1 entrepreneur.
- $100: Provide 1 session of individualized coaching for an entrepreneur with their dedicated Business Coach, Finance Coach, and Accountability Coach.
- $500: Help with delivery of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur, including education, mentorship, workshops, and community pitch events.
- $1,000: Fund the full support for one pillar (Marketing, Operations, Financials, or Management) of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur.
- $2,500: Fund a portion of Research & Development for our Thrive Phase (for boot camp graduates).
- $5,000: Cover the entire programmatic cost of Business Launch Boot Camp for 1 entrepreneur.
Contributions of $250 and over are eligible to receive a 25% Denver Enterprise Zone Tax Credit.
RMMFI prides itself in being aggressively transparent. Our goal is to make sure our community has the information necessary to be confident in RMMFI’s journey toward the fulfillment of our mission. Please contact Jessica Sveen if you would like to discuss any of the items listed below or need additional information about the organization.
- RMMFI Audit: 9-30-2022
- RMMFI Audit: 9-30-2021
- RMMFI 990: 2020
- RMMFI Audit: 9-30-2020
- RMMFI 990: 2019
- RMMFI Audit: 9-30-2019
- RMMFI 990: 2018
- RMMFI Audit: 9-30-2018
- RMMFI 990: 2017
- RMMFI Audit: 9-30-2017
- RMMFI 990: 2016 (New FY)
- RMMFI Audit: 9-30-2016
- RMMFI 990: 2016 (Old FY)
- RMMFI Audit: 12-31-2015
- RMMFI 990: 2015
In all their dealings, the Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute does not discriminate based on age; ancestry; creed; color; mental or physical disability; gender; gender identity, expression or characteristics; marital status; national origin; political service or affiliation; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; veteran status; or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Jessica Sveen, CEO
PO Box 48138, Denver, CO 80204